Gideon is a Managing Associate with Alliance Law Firm at its Corporate and Commercial Transactions Department, with core Proficiency in contracts, dispute resolution, and international commercial negotiations with robust understanding and experience in varying legal regimes and emerging trends in the Oil and Gas industry.
Within the past few years, Gideon has advised and represented a large scope of the Firm’s clients in challenging and varying jurisdictions and industries, including but not limited to Petroleum and Energy; Power; Engineering, Con-struction, Procurement and Commissioning (EPCC); Fabrication and Metal Works; Dredging, Reclamation and Marine Services; and Ship Repairs and Dry Docking.
His dynamism and speed in service delivery, particularly in Contracts drafting, administration and management; dispute resolution mechanisms, contracts negation, compliance services with governments and regulatory institutions in the relevant industries, and sustainable community development and management, have not only enhanced the service efficiency of these clients, but also improved their work deliveries, reduced downtimes and improved their work relationships with host communities, clients’ communities and government and regulatory bodies. Gideon is dynamic and detailed, prompt and result-oriented, success-driven, resourceful, analytical, and dedicated team player.
● Madonna University, Okija (LLB HONS.)
● Nigerian Law School, Bwari, Abuja (BL. HONS.)
● Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, United Kingdom (LL.M
● Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
● International Bar Association (IBA)
● Association of Professional Negotiators and Mediators of Nigeria (APNM)
● Institute of Strategic Management of Nigeria (ISMN)
● Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
● Energy Institute (El)
● Association of International Petroleum Negotiators (AIPN)
● Commercial Law
● Oil andGas
● Dispute Resolution
● Engineering and Construction
● Health, Safety, Energy and Environment